5 Ways to Use Video For Your Company
Posted on October 20, 2016
Video. It’s one of the biggest trends we’ve seen companies begin to implement recently. According to recent findings, videos mean a 74% increase in visitors’ understanding of a product.
But how can video work for you?
Here are a few ways any company can use video:
- Display your company culture. Using videos is a great way to show off the people and the values behind your company. Who are you? Show off your personality and give your customers access to a different side of your company. You’ll stand out against competition and this also doubles as a great recruiting tool.
- Update your customers. New product launches? New tools and technologies? Keep your customers up to speed with quick and interesting videos.
- Explain a complicated process. Videos are great avenues to shed light on a foreign concept. Oftentimes, videos can be a lot less overwhelming than content and can visually explain something brand new to your audience.
- Create a compilation of your best work. No matter what industry you’re in, using a video to showcase your best work is a great way to capture the attention of your audience and give customers an idea of what to expect.
- Display testimonials. Rally your satisfied customers and film their opinions and experiences. This is a great way to prove your worth without having to brag about your company.
Videos are great assets to add to existing strategies and to position your brand above the competition. If you’re ready to start incorporating video, let’s talk.